Arrows in our Quiver
It's true. We love arrows. We love the verse about our kids being arrows in our quiver. (Psalms 127:5) We also love design. We love to make our own art for our home. We had this bare wall that was screaming for something big. So I got to work.
Now, these are the two I painted and stained first, then I was like, "now what?" There wasn't enough so back to Lowes....
After a couple days, this is what I ended up with. I had 5 huge arrows and I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted to do with them.
We tried a bunch of different configurations. But finally settled to hang them this way.
Now, that's one last bare wall in the house and it was under $30 project. Score!
Want to Learn how to Boondock?
Save thousands of dollars each year camping off-grid with 1:1 coaching, group video chats, a tight knit community, and a full course worth of teaching. This 6 week course is guaranteed to make you a boondocking machine. We'll dive deep on:
- Water - storage, usage, filtration
- Power - solar, batteries, generator
- Waste - trash, waste water, composting toilets
- Internet - cell plans, boosters, antennas
- Food/Supplies - meals, stocking up, storage
- Safety - people, wildlife, weapons, plans
comments powered by Disqus