Podcast Interview: People I Almost Know
Have you been wondering what some of the thinking is behind our decision to travel full time? Good news! Michelle Moran of "People I Almost Know" interviewed us for her podcast and asked us for you :)
In all seriousness, we were honored to be a part of her show and get to talk about some of the crazy things we're planning. It was a blast!
If you want to listen to the episode go check it out. Enjoy!
Want to Learn how to Boondock?
Save thousands of dollars each year camping off-grid with 1:1 coaching, group video chats, a tight knit community, and a full course worth of teaching. This 6 week course is guaranteed to make you a boondocking machine. We'll dive deep on:
- Water - storage, usage, filtration
- Power - solar, batteries, generator
- Waste - trash, waste water, composting toilets
- Internet - cell plans, boosters, antennas
- Food/Supplies - meals, stocking up, storage
- Safety - people, wildlife, weapons, plans
comments powered by Disqus